Informed decisions through integrity and innovation
Highly skilled and trained operators, geologists and geophysicists.
DS Service Advantage
- Extensive QA and reporting processes on and off the borehole involving task risk assessments, equipment calibration and data validation, pre and post logging.
- Comprehensive geophysical reporting incl. formation and structural picking, geotechnical analysis, off-hole ore-body imaging, hydrogeological interpretation and directional borehole placement.
- Integrated Management Systems control all operational and business processes.
- Logging fleet compliant to all major mine HSE requirements, comprised of 4×4, ABS and airbag units, include winches capable of logging 2000m, with dual depth encoders ensuring depth accuracy. Entire fleet less than 3 years old.
- Multiple deployment methods over any orientation from standard vertical to up-hole underground.